Apply to Register
If your application was declined due to a deficiency(ies) and you 1) are within the timeframe allocated to you by the Registrar, 2) believe you have resolved the deficiency(ies) and 3) wish to be re-evaluated, you must do the following:
- Apply for re-evaluation through the portal system and upload any documents required.
If you are sending official transcripts:
- Digital/electronic transcripts are only accepted if they are accessed directly by the College of Applied Biology Regulatory Officer through a secure site offered by the granting institution or emailed directly to the Regulatory Officer by the granting institution. The College does not accept transcripts through 3rd parties (e.g., Mycreds, My Quals etc.).
- Official transcripts should be mailed directly from all post-secondary institutions where you completed courses, including the institution(s) showing credentials granted, to:
College of Applied Biology
Attn: Regulatory Officer
#210 - 852 Fort Street
Victoria BC V8W 1H8
The College will:
- Re-evaluate the deficiency(ies) specific in your application; and
- Notify you of the results. If your application is approved you will be informed what steps you are required to complete to become registered (e.g., paying any required fees and completing any mandatory training requirements).
Timeframe for a re-evaluation may vary between 4 – 6 weeks.