The business conducted at the annual general meeting shall include:
- adoption of minutes of the previous annual general meeting;
- adoption of the audited annual financial statements;
- appointment of auditors;
- receipt of council election results;
- consideration of proposed resolutions
- and any other business specified in the notice of the annual general meeting.
The BCIA AGM is being held in conjunction with the2019 BC Land Summit May 8 - 10th at the Westin Bayshore Hotel. Held every five years, the BC Land Summit is the premier collaborative conference providing interdisciplinary education, professional development, and training opportunities for professional practitioners in fields related to land and land-use in British Columbia of which BCIA is one of the professional organizations involved. https://www.bclandsummit.com/
The BCIA Ethics for Professionals Workshop (all day workshop) may be held on Tuesday, May 7th - TBD
The AAg Workshop - The Profession of Agrology is now offered as a webinar for all AAgs - log-in as a member > "Member Resources".
Further details and registration will be available closer to the time