I moved away from the province a few years ago and now have returned. How do I reinstate my membership?

A past member who has resigned or was removed for non-payment of dues has three years to reinstate their membership. To reinstate, please contact Jillian Stewart, Administrative Assistant at [email protected].    

FAQ Section