What if I have a problem with a registrant of the College?

If you believe a registrant of the College -- or a registrant of any other regulator under the Professional Governance Act -- has contravened the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct, you should submit a complaint to the College by completing and submitting the complaint form.  

FAQ Section