RPBio Report Worksheet and Upload form-2020
In order to meet the professional report requirement, you must demonstrate ability in the areas listed below through the submission of up to three reports in applied biology.
- Draft reports will not be accepted
- Reports must be post degree and in English (including journal publications and theses)
- Post-graduate degree theses (MSc or PhD) on applied biology topics that have been accepted by the degree granting institution may be accepted as professional reports
- See RPBio Report Guidelines
If a report has multiple authors and you are not lead author, your role must be corroborated by the lead author via the College's Report Authorship Declaration form.
A report must demonstrate your ability to:
- design a project
- implement a study design
- analyze data using inferential or descriptive statistical methods
- draw conclusions
- make management recommendations
Risk Assessment reports must meet specific criteria outlined in the Risk Assessment Report Guidelines.
You may submit up to three reports to meet the competencies above.