A student member is defined as an individual who has not as yet been awarded a Bachelor's degree. Entry into the College as a student member requires the applicant to be enrolled in a minimum of 3 courses per semester at a post secondary institution in a program leading to education credentials suitable for meeting the admission requirements of the College.
Applicants for membership will be required to successfully complete Part A below. For details on the College Rules pertaining to membership, see Schedule 3.
Part A – Credentials Review
The College accepts electronic submission of application documents only. See Application Forms for a full list of forms available. Transcripts and international credential evaluations must be mailed directly from the institution to the College of Applied Biology.
The College will email the applicant when the application has been forwarded for review.
Student Application Requirements
Application Form and Fee
- The application form provides details regarding an applicant’s background as well as contact information
- Payment of the application fee is mandatory for the application to be reviewed
- An incomplete application will remain open for one year from the date of application
Indictable Offence Declaration
See the Indictable Offence Policy for more information
- See the Indictable Offence Policy for more information
- Official transcripts mailed directly from the institution where the applicant is enrolled, or a formal letter confirming full time status in a post secondary institution, to:
College of Applied Biology
#210 - 852 Fort Street
Victoria BC V8W 1H8
Electronic transcripts are accepted only if they are accessed directly by the College of Applied Biology Registrar through a secure site offered by the granting institution