Upgrade – Trainee(RBTech) to RBTech
The College is changing platforms for registration applications.
The existing site and links will be taken off line on Friday July 24, 2020 at 4PM. The new platform for registration applications will be available for access approximately August 12, 2020. Please check the College website at that time for further details.
If you have applied for registration on or before July 24, 2020, you will be sent an email with links to access the previous application forms. We request that you use those forms to complete your application.
Please contact Shona Lawson, Registrar with any questions: [email protected]
Trainee(RBTech) to Registered Biology Technologist
- Upgrade Application Form
- Payment of the application fee is mandatory for the application to be reviewed
- An incomplete application will remain open for one year from the date of application
- Indictable Offence Declaration
- See the Indictable Offence Policy for more information
- Work Experience Worksheet
- Applicants must have 2 years of work in applied biology that demonstrates professional level judgment and discretion. Up to 5 months of work experience may be volunteer
- A CV may be attached to the worksheet
- Data Reports Worksheet and Upload
- Indicate by page numbers where in each report the criteria is met
- If the applicant is not the primary author of a report, the primary author must submit a Data Report Authorship Declaration identifying the areas for which the applicant was responsible
- Reports must be in English
- Reports completed for undergraduate course work will not be accepted (including Honours BSc thesis)
- Confidential Reference Forms
- References are required from 2 individuals who have known the applicant for a minimum of 6 months and who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s experience as a biologist
- Only 1 of the 2 references may be from the applicant’s current employer
- It is preferred if the references are from registered professionals; however, this is not mandatory
- Referees are to submit online through the Confidential Reference Form