Summer 2022 issue of College Matters now available
The summer 2022 edition (volume 14, issue 1) of College Matters is now available for viewing online.
College Matters is now available in a digital flipbook format!
In this, the Evolution of the Applied Biology Profession issue, you will find:
The Evolution of the Applied Biology Profession features:
- The evolving nature of migratory bird research with Guillermo Pérez, MSc
- Ecological Assessment of Chemical Stressors with Meara Crawford, RPBio, and Beth Power, RPBio
- ECCC's Improved Approach to Marine Incident Response with Megan Willie, RPBio
- An introduction to the College's new mandatory training in Indigenous Awareness
- An op-ed regarding restoration by Gerry Leering, RPBio (Ret.)
You will also find a listing of Committee and task force members for 2022/23 and information about how you too can volunteer with the College: we're currently looking for registrants to join the Conference Planning Working Group and the Editorial Board.