Summer Registrant Surveys - Results Bulletins
The College conducted two surveys through the late spring and summer to gain insight into topics related to College registrants. The first of these surveys was a general demographic survey and the second related to College Matters, the College's publication.
The surveys were anonymous and no personal information was collected.
Survey One -- General Registrant Information
This first survey was to gather general information about registrants of the College. This information will be used to:
- Provide basic statistics of the College’s make up (e.g. age, gender identity, primary areas of practice etc.)
- Implement the Professional Governance Act
- Make improvements to the College’s governance and programs and;
- Aid in fulfulment of our mandate to protect the public interest
The survey also gave respondents the opportunity to explain how the ongoing coronavirus pandemic has impacted their professional practice. The survey was anonymous, and the College collected no identifying personal information such as names or registration number.
Survey Two -- College Matters Content
The second survey reviewed content possibilities for College Matters. The College is looking at making changes to the publication and is asking for input and recommendations from you to help achieve this goal.
The survey covers:
- Possibility of themed issues
- Recurring sections that are of interest to registrants;
- Preferred method for reading College Matters
- Opportunities to contribute content and ideas
The survey was anonymous, but the College asked respondents to provide their name if they were interested in contributing to the magazine in the form of a theme, idea or article.
Thank you to all those that responded and contributed ideas and suggestions.