Nominations for College Council positions
College of Applied Biology 2018 Election
We are now accepting nominations for the election of College Council members. All Registered Professional Biologists, Registered Biology Technologists and Retired members are eligible to serve on the Council. The nomination deadline is 2:00 pm on Thursday January 18, 2018.
Positions to be elected this election year include:
- President (two year term – 1 to be elected)
- Vice-President (two year term – 1 to be elected)
- Regional Councillor (two year term – 2 to be elected)
- Councillor at Large (one year term – 1 to be elected)
- Councillor at Large (two year term – 1 to be elected)
Nominations forms are here for those interested.
Nominations will open on December 7, 2017 and close at 2:00pm PST on January 18, 2018.
Call for Resolutions for discussion at the AGM
In accordance with Rule 3.18 and 3.19 of the College of Applied Biology Rules, resolutions are being solicited for discussion and action at the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the College of Applied Biology on April 6, 2018. All voting members of the College are eligible to submit resolutions.
Resolutions must be received by no later than 4:00 pm on March 8, 2018.
Find out more about submitting resolutions.