Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
All practicing members in good standing are eligible to sit on Council.
As prescribed by the Professional Governance Regulation, council elections must utilize a merit-based nomination of candidates for Council. This qualification system, including the prospective nominee application form, will be conducted by the Nominations Committee, comprised of the following members:
- Cairine Green (Chair), Public Member, Victoria, BC
- Kim Klaczek, RBTech #87, Prince George, BC
- Barbara Wernick, RPBio #1171, Vancouver, BC
- Timothy Gray, RPBio #2760, Penticton, BC
- Nyssa Temmel, RPBio #2959, Victoria, BC
Committee members from the College were identified based on past service to the College's working bodies, regional representation, and professional experience.
You can read how Council elections operate in 2021, under the Professional Governance Regulation, and find more information about the Nominations Committee’s role by following the links below. If you have questions, please consult the Nominations FAQ.