Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
All voting members in good standing are eligible to sit on Council.
As prescribed by the Professional Governance Act, council elections must utilize a merit-based nomination of candidates for Council. This qualification system, including the prospective nominee application form, will be conducted by the Nominations Committee, comprised of the following members:
- Cairine Green (Chair), Public Member, Victoria, BC
- Kim Klaczek, RBTech #87, Prince George, BC
- Barbara Wernick, RPBio #1171, Vancouver, BC
- Timothy Gray, RPBio #2760, Penticton, BC
- Nyssa Temmel, RPBio #2959, Victoria, BC
Committee members from the College were identified based on past service to the College's working bodies, regional representation, and professional experience.
You can read how Council elections operate under the Professional Governance Act and more information about the Nomination Committee’s role by following the links below. If you have questions, please consult the Nominations FAQ.