Upgrade to Trainee (RBTech)

Personal Info
Education Information

Official transcripts must be sent to the College. If your diploma is not in one of the accredited programs accepted by the College you must submit course descriptions. Course descriptions are typically taken from course catalogues. If your diploma is not from one of the accredited programs the College has prepared an academic worksheet to help applicants determine whether course work meets the academic requirements of the College.

For International Students:

Transcripts that are not in English must be accompanied by an English translation signed by a qualified, official translator. All transcripts outside of Canada and the US must be assessed by an international credential evaluation service.

Please fill out in the form of: Degree Awarded - Year - College or University - Program
Payment Information